Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Save Thoth! Save Halloween!

Our poor Buddy-Cat (that's one of Thoth's nicknames) is not feeling well. After getting a vaccine booster on Saturday, he has had some poo issues since Sunday - not good times. He is eating a little less, too, but that is understandable. He also went outside briefly, so there is tha chance that it might be a parasite instead of a vaccine allergy. Either way, hopefully he will feel better soon since as a black cat this is his favorite time of year.

Speaking of which, I would like to support Melissa of The Bert Show in her effort to Save Halloween. Aside from craft stores and places that discreetly sell decorations (I understand planning ahead) I do NOT want to see anything related to Christmas prior to November. Preferably, this stuff would be limited to December or at least Black Friday. But I invite anyone to boycott stores that put up Christmas decorations prior to the weekend before Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

PinkPrune said...

I hope Thoth is feeling better and I totally agree on the early Christmas decoration issue.

Also, I do have some face front shots but I'm not going to post them since I'm wearing my pajamas in those pics.

Gute Nacht!

Katie Olliff said...

I support your attempt to boycot any store that has Christmas things up before November. Sadly though, you need to eat and probably buy some other essentials before then, and you'll be hard pressed to find a store without Christmas goodies. I would say stock up at Costco, but I'm pretty sure their Christmas decorations are out all year. Good luck!