Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Dig for the Cure

I picked up my Georgia Tech Volleyball season tickets! While I was there, I met with one of the assistant coaches to collect forms to help the "Dig for the Cure" campaign. Here's part of a flyer I created:

The Georgia Tech Volleyball Team is partnering with the Atlanta Chapter of the Susan G. Komen for the Cure Breast Cancer Foundation in an effort to raise awareness and funds to help fight the cause of breast cancer.

The Yellow Jackets will "Dig for the Cure" October 3rd against the Florida State Seminoles in Georgia Tech's home conference (ACC) opener. The team is hoping for pledges on a “per dig” basis or as a flat donation.


Having been indirectly touched by cancer - a few survivors, and one not so fortunate (luv ya clcm!) - and being a huge fan of GTVB, this means a lot to me. So... if you would like to contribute, please contact me.

No comments: