Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thoth and Last Call for the Ladies

After 2 days of bad #2, and 2 days of no #2, we have new, relatively improved #2! That's about as gentle as I can put it, I guess. Bacon-stealer has been much more lively as well, so I think he's in the clear. Good Thoth.

Tomorrow is the "Dig for the Cure" volleyball match that Georgia Tech is hosting; maybe I can get a few last minute donations. Get those digs, Jackets!

And since we're talking about it, ladies... It's October, so make sure you're doing your Breast Self Exams! Stay Healthy!

3 comments:

chris said...

Come on, you're not going to hit up on the obvious proposal to do the breast exams for the ladies? You're too classy for me these days, Dave.

volleyjacket said...

Oh, I've been saving up all year.

Jobcox said...

How gallant are you!?!
I hope all the ladies who see your request,
will self-check, and protect, the health of their breasts!
Yo Mom