Thursday, April 30, 2009

Extra, Extra!

In an attempt to connect a lost camera to whom I thought was the owner, I was suprised to learn she had an IMDb page. Cool! Someone I know has a movie page, which reminded me about a movie in which I was an extra several years ago... a very low budget, amateur film, but a film nonetheless! I have looked before but I never found much mention of it on the internet; due to the production level, I figured it would be forgotten as the product of a young hobbyist's dream. Well, to my surprise, it has found its way to DVD and now is listed! Robin Hood: Prince of Sherwood.

I also found a trailer. Evidently, the quality of the film is lacking, at moments to a humorous level, but it is a good, noble effort for the then 15 year old (approximate) writer/director. Still, I am tempted to buy it for $15, check to see if I made the final cut, and submit my info to the annals of moviedom.

Note: If you do watch the trailer, there is brief shot at (i'll fill in time later tonight) which might contain a very young me. Despite the year of the film being listed as 2008, it was actually filmed and originally debuted in the early 90s.

Special Note for Today: HB, HB! ILY!!!

1 comment:

Ina said...

Thanks, Honey! :)