Thursday, April 23, 2009

Life Is Better But Not the Weather

I suppose my reluctance to post has been mostly due to a depression from losing my job a couple months ago; internalizing stress is nothing new for me. I suppose I wish I had overcome that while still in the employment, recording my battle with the earth and what-not, but too late for that, for I have rejoined the ranks of the workforce!! I am back at my old job - for now at least - which at this point is a job. I am just starting to read Carve Your Own Road by Jennifer and Joe Remling, I think it is more for those who have made their way and lost it - I never seem to have found mine - but it's a short book and I suppose it can only help. Well, more on that, my hole, my latest movies and music later... there's a storm-a-brewin'. And it don't look good.

3 comments:

Brian said...

Hey, check out 'boom blox' for Wii...simple, yet intense.

cyndirella107 said...

I love and miss you guys so much!!! I'm glad to hear about your re-employment. We should Skype this weekend!

volleyjacket said...

After ARCH test #7 (she's almost done!) and Inman. It's supposed to be blue skies and mid 80s this weekend.

Boom Blox IS pretty intense; I'm still getting the hang of it.