Monday, February 15, 2010

2010.011 - New and Renew

We started yesterday off right with dim sum. As usual, we ate at Royal China, but the last two times I've eaten there, I felt that the quality has dropped again so I need to find a new place; however, after dining in San Fran, I imagine anything here might seem less impressive. After a couple hours in a food coma, wifey and I went to work (I put in a couple hours for a deadline, nothing long-term). I then finished the day with a simple dinner with my honeybunny at Figo for ravoli noms and Tiramisu, which was lighter than I last recall and still very tasty.

Oh yeah, I suppose that I should mention that Saturday, I received my re-admission letter for GSU! So unless I decide to be masochistic and do the super short, May-mester, it's back to school in 4 months!

2 comments:

Ina said...

Yay! I am so proud of you, honey! :)

cyndirella107 said...

This is so exciting. I wish you all the best in re-entering the classroom. We're cheering you on!